Wednesday, August 04, 2010

your humble hero did something truly heroic this morning, mmm, i'm reluctant to talk about it as it's not something for public but will write this:
i walked into the lions den and my paths could have split two ways, one could have resulted in death or at least a severe beating, i was encouraged strongly not to do what i did, but i had to, for it is a good day to die. it's a beautiful day to die.
anyway i spoke to the entities in the room, i spoke about protection, honour, vulnerability and the entities backed away, they recognise me, for once they were warriors, they saw something they are not familiar with, i didn't fear them.
i had a lovely day with a lovely lady. she really is a beautiful spirit and she gave me a wonderful gift, 'brutus' which i will guard fearlessly. i told her i loved her, we played around in her room, i heard her new music and we spoke about death.

later on my way home i stopped in at my friend lily, she was baby sitting a cute kid called zeke so we went to the local park. she and i are the same spirit, lonely figures walking our paths, we go back a long long time, i don't know why we never married one another, i guess we do love one another but not in that way, but she says she has someone she wants me to meet, a friend she calls an angel.
i've met many angels in my time, but this one does sound lovely.

No comments: