Saturday, August 21, 2010

no expectations is always a good strategy in ceremony, i didn't have time to think about what comes next today, i was just flowing through it, val and i wrapped up early and i took the cross town traffic on and won, home with time to walk the dog and organise myself, shower, find a white number to wear, pop in on evan and leanne who know the white witch, how strange that is!
they want me to go out with them for dinner and a movie, and the soft option has it's attraction let me tell you. there's only so many times some one can die and ayahuscia when she takes you there, takes you, but i remained committed as i promised hp i would assist.
well there were about three others there, all very cool people and we drank a lot of vine. she was slow to arrive but when she did i knew i had fallen in love with the ultimate woman, the spirit of this plant is incredible, it really is everything i ever wanted from a goddess and this evening was a total vindication of everything i believe. ayahuscia loves me and i love it. the experience for me now is always sublime and intelligent, no more purging left for me, just the beautiful download of information, the healing stuff and i'm now in a position to heal others it comes intuitively and instinctively, i fucking send out concentrated capt mission voodoo love energy last night, the high grade material.

my downloads tonight involve two people i love, one miss cupcake whom i thought about a lot and and whom i really respect, something i never really saw coming, she has dealt her cards really well and has faced up to some confronting issues and while she needs me i am her captain.
the other is steve and family whom i sent long distance healing direct from newport to bondi, i love you man.

as a group of people we were a team of very switched on, attuned and negotiating the vine with music, some chanting and some weird shit, voodoo, energy work whatever the fuck you call it, it works for me. hp was holding space, so lot's of movement, yoga, flow.
my download says, 'the universe loves you steve.'
miss cupcake, my download says, ' i love you, it's okay don't panic, it's all good.
i also was told to honour my teachers, so that in some way means my enemies as well seeing as they have tought me far more than my eduaktors at skool ever did.

that's it.
i smoked a lot of weed with peter, a guy i really like, he's a real human earth man, and he plays a perfect instrument called a 'hung.' which i will use on my song. as usual i sneak away for my own space with pan and we end up crashing out outside looking at stars.

No comments: