Thursday, August 12, 2010

i had a great morning, it seemed like a long time had passed and it was lovely drinking green tea and watching you navigate the dramas, ex boyfriends husbands, men who love you, men who hate you, and the strange man who drinks green tea with you. there's no drama there miss, just me and you.
i don't know but that hour in that cafe was what i needed today, it lifts my spirits, and made me happy spending time looking at your feet and eyes, i liked your futile attempts to feed me things i didn't want.
i liked the shoes you bought, they were perfect for those feet. i think i had a hot flush or something. i think i nearly passed out.
i don't know, you complain all the time about the way you look but i just see a beautiful woman, i don't know what your problem is, some sort of weird bulimic distortion, yeah well i know you are changing and it's a shock but truthfully, you look fucking amazing.
maybe you just need to return my mirror.
i hate you
x

No comments: