Saturday, August 21, 2010

the white witch is perfect, she's everything i ever wanted from a healer, reading my energy like a new book she devoured all she needed and then cut me open, she ripped out some bad shit, energy trapped in my aura, she spliced and diced, astral surgery, manipulating my charkras into their correct size and adjusting me using the invisible forces, the real ones, man it was great, i lay there listening to an om and some music that sounded like side two of low, but it was based upon the colour vibration of the spectrum and charkra centres, spellbinding music. we spoke about my past, my origins, my nature of reality, i did not hold back spilling the beans on everything i needed to, the low down dirty truth exposed like a turtle on it's back, the highs and lows, the crazy life and times of captain mission and his seven deadly sins, every removal was felt on the physical level, my body twitching and jerking around as she tore em out and healed the damage. wendy the with is the real deal, amazing.here's some one i can learn from, she gave me a book to read and some homework. very cool stuff about the etheric body, we also spoke about the medicine and magick. i liked her whole attitude, she was amazing, another real person who sees the world from a similar perspective as i, no wonder steve likes her, he's switched on. secrets revealed, strategies sealed, my auric body is enwrapped in protection, i have work to do.

No comments: