Thursday, August 26, 2010

revelations like all things that lay in the unconscious slowly over time under the right conditions they surface and often manifest into your reality, the subconscious is where a magickian begins his / her work, looking for the lost things, the hidden, the occulted perspective.
these memories have risen, they are fractions of events from a history, a souls journey, towards it's final destination. i have aligned myself with certain people in my life, all i love deeply, my reasons are their healing is related to my own, but this is not a selfish act, it's one of the bodhisattva realm. the universe has healed me completely from my ancient history, it stripped away the chaos and left me undoubtedly whole. every negative event has been alchemised into the positive, perspective takes care of that.
as memories release and i become exposed to light, the patterns reenforce themselves, will, love, imagination, all working together create good magick.

No comments: