Sunday, August 22, 2010

it's very late and my evening was sent on a tangent of laksa and green tea and sticky rice with hp in why town. we are synched up, it's good, she is debriefing with me, uploading information and downloading, this is information exchange on a quantum level, we are almost completely telepathic, but we love talking, her about her recently heart charkra interests and me because of mine. i tell her a few stories from my history, shelly the minx, marnee the foxy super bright pvc wearing investigative journalist, tracy the hot blonde from liverpool. she's laughing, hysterically. it's good to see.
she suggests i need a massage, around my shoulders, she is right, i do need one.
she asks me to assist her with a significant task as a magickian, which i agree to give the nature of the task. i enjoy banishing harmful energies, my new ego likes it, it's a real pleasure to rid the planet of these things, fuck i wish i could do it full time. i seen what these things do to my friends, women i really care about and love deeply, these evil things, have taken you and turned you into something lesser and it kills me a little because it is not you.
so yeah i'm up for it.
bring em on suckers.

we end up having a look at the lake, it's about 2230 and the water is still, a little moonlight, some coasting ducks drift by in silhouette. i'm enjoying the nature, it's night time, stars.

No comments: