Sunday, August 01, 2010

wet morning blues, richard ashcrofts sweet voice falls through mission control, while i clean up and organise papers, books and the debris from the night before, where i incubated a message and in the early hours gave birth to it on my blank canvas. this process took a long time, many hours of nocturnal contemplation there were so many words and so much i wanted to say but each one was edited away until i came up with the conclusion, the sum of all the parts, the only thing i have to give you should you want it.
later when the sun came out i went walking with the dog, we passed by agent stone who was also outside her place with her cute blob boy kia who was looking happy playing in a huge puddle and covered in mud. he liked that pan and he were on the same level.
i gave agent stone some some herbal tea i had in my bag, we spoke for a while and then i went on my way with pan towards the dog park, it was glorious, the sun beating on my skin felt good, the ocean reflection in front of me, it couldn't get any better, then it did.
we were picked up in a big white van and went for lunch with miss cupcake. well i don't know, what more can a man ask for in life. i guess it depends on the man.
me i like these simple things but i know that cupcake love is never simple.
later we go to the movies, it's fantastic 'exit through the gift shop' by banksy is brilliant. i loved it despite the sympathetic symptoms, but i loved having our bagel best, in bad manors, glebe.
you looked like a beautiful cat woman wrapped in some furry cloak of feline power and i was able to somehow awkwardly negotiate through my 'cluster- fuck' issue which was ultimately about you and me.
we spoke about your text message to me, my reply, then the e mail i sent you and how i felt somehow that i had created all of this situation, (after all i am a magickian) and i shared with you my terrible regret and now this, the fall out, and i said our stars had crossed but we will embrace the future. you can do it, i can do it, everything will be cool no matter what happens. it's the happy ending, all you have to do is take it.

No comments: