Friday, May 17, 2019

well it's all very fucking normal now, do i really have six months of this ahead of me. ho hum, it's a strange space, ordinary but on the positive side i am being very productive, driven. also motivated to walk, do my kung fu and finally sleep at least 5 hours a night with a siesta around 3pm for an hour. perfect.
i'm outta weed so i have to see a girl about my supply and demand issues. may as well fill my heart with smoke these ordinary days.
mission control is shaping up, small steps and i'm cleaning the whole place up, making space at least for myself to sit down at a table without being surrounded by books. the kitchen still looks amazing and i try very hard to maintain it. that's the trouble with living alone, you can get very blasé about appearance. anyway, i just gotta think about the important things now, like how to survive such a normal period without going sane. 
then my cousin rings and asks if i want to go to columbia with him. crazy cat, he connects me to a columbian lady in new jersey he thinks i would like, we chat for a while about beaches, waves and american politics but all i wanna do is get back to writing, i'm on a roll and don't wanna chat about anything else really. the day is passing me by and i have a certain chunk i need to get through to establish the endgame in 'rites' so i feel forced to terminate the call and get back to the real work.    
six months of normal days, what is a captain going to do?
travel looms up high, i must make a move somewhere but i'm frozen in my spot until i know, hopefully this weekend will shed some clarity for us all.

No comments: