Wednesday, May 01, 2019

agent stone is my best friend. i have not seen her for so long it's making me very sad but today she sent me a card from an aboriginal pack as she has just returned from northern territory.
the card was 'walkabout' which indicated a long journey away for a while, which is exactly what i want to do now. 
thank you agent stone. i am so lucky to have you as a friend, i really am. i'm also so sorry for just not being there when you needed me. i fucked up, i should have been there with you and kia as i imagine you would have needed a guy around to lean on. i feel so fucking bad about this, you were always and still are an amazing friend to me, and never a day goes by when i don't think about the times you helped me out and saved my ass.
i look back on those nights we hung out with such fond memories  me practicing my kung fu with you. the moon adventures and the night clubbing. i always listen to 'temperamental' by everything but the girl and think of those nights driving around with you. 
those nights we clambered the rocks down at avalon beach under the moon, magick. you were the best friend i could ask for. you were always there.

No comments: