Tuesday, September 14, 2010

suicide blondes just like suicide bombers, all fucking filled with potential but all they wanna do is take you down with them. i knew a few other girls that suicided for one reason or the other, usually cos they were just fucked up on drugs or love. me i never fucking came close to anything like that, although i had a few ex's try to take me out one way or the other, anne louise came at me with a knife, someone else put me in hospital after a king hit, deb beat me black and blue some other girl some where down the line smacked me in the face. i don't know what drives these girls to these extremes of violence but i know that men have a lot to answer for, underneath it all men hold and wield true power and women are just enslaved by it. still i don't deserve to be smacked in the mouth by anyone and those girls should have known better but they were fucked up and desperate.

No comments: