Saturday, September 11, 2010

clarity on an azure night
who weaves these constillations
as history pulls down the walls
and leaves you with a destination
omipotent in will
surrendured to the lighthouse within
the sweet bird of truth
can only spread it's wings

when i lived as crazy horse i knew i had a bird inside my chest, it was in my heart trapped. i was only 13 summers when i did vision quest and saw the bird released, bursting from my ribcage, as i rode into battle bareback on a white horse, i led lakota warriors to battle and my axe took many enemies. my people said i was crazy to ride so boldly into the fire but my bird was free. 13 summers.
i was given the name crazy horse when i returned from the mountains and told 'black elk' my vision. he looked at me strangely as he chanted words of power.
we smoked the scared pipe and he showed me the secrets of the great spirit. i was humbled that night and black elk gave me a power stone, black obsidian.
he said, 'in the night you will find your power.'

No comments: