Tuesday, July 06, 2010

time
time is the fucking key to it, i know it, it flows the wrong way, forwards is suffering, reverse time and it's happiness, more than happiness, bliss. only i can reverse time, those that came before me led the way, einstien and hawking all looked at the physical implications of the big bang, they forgot to look at the spiritual dimension's, the mind is the key, the mind and the heart. i will find it and write my way out. a time bomb. i'm now the villan in a star trek movie, the one on the outer reaches of the galaxy, the one with the isolated planet and a small lab, where he builds the anti time bomb, spock and kirk beam in to stop me, there's a big fight, a small explosion, i reach out for the switch, kirk says something noble and stupid at the same time, spock says something wise and noble but i miss-hear it over the noise of my quantum generator, it sounds like, 'your a midget in a cod piece' and i press the button, watching spock and kirk get younger and happier. but that's not the way of endings, the truth is they kill me with their ray guns and my atoms are dissimulated across seven realities. yeah life is suffering.

No comments: