Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ha!
captain mission swims a few laps in a big pool, now he is in leafy st. ives sipping a nice peaky tea with his companions, they want cake but we are pushed for time, 'drink up men. we have business to attend to.'
we drive along rain drenched hi-ways, the clouds obscure the sky, the sky obscures the stars, the stars obsure the dark matter and as i glide along my chronoglide highway i pass through time, like a strange phycadelic proust, i was so in love with miss cup cake, when we split ohh i hated her. it's surprised me, i'm not a hateful person, i can't recall the details but i was heartbroken and really upset, something bad had happened and i can't recall exactly what it was but now, now she's there all soft and smelling good, drink and drug free, au natural and infiltrating my head when i'm trying to be clear and focused.
what's it all mean steve?
i feel a bit like julian cope did when he met you.
do you know how much i loved that story, it's really profoundly brilliant that he should ask you that question.
i'm grateful for the advice you gave me today, after much consideration i think you are correct and i respect your wisdom.
i once asked you about love, you gave me a brilliant answer that i will never forget and will always guide me in the future. so far i found a dog that loves me, i stuck by him.
anyways my future is unfolding, i feel i'm at a crossroads, i'm travelling at 1000 miles an hour down all directions at once. slow down mission, keep your eye on the prize.

No comments: