Wednesday, July 28, 2010

shelly
you were so uber cool my shadow and yours made a perfect pair despite me being an aberration in your life, i left you for marnee and you were so gracious whereas i was clumsy and ultimately lost everything. i often think about us, we were great, actually you were great, perfection. we spoke the same language, i still have the modern primitives book and you still have my david bowie book. i loved that you were a modern primitive kinda girl, it lead me on a path i'm grateful i took. i hope your happy, found your girl, still off the junk and looking glamourous as ever. i think for some one who had the life you lived you had a great heart towards me. i probably broke it with my awkward complex entanglement, you were his friend to.
we never really fell in love but we had something pretty awesome that i'd settle for looking back. maybe it was love only i was to caught up in drama to know it. for what it's worth. i love you.

No comments: