Tuesday, July 20, 2010

don't mess with the universe unless you are prepared to be messed with. i have manipulated and hacked it until my past come back to me. i knew i could do it, time going backwards equals happiness, sure it's somewhat kooky but it works. i've attempted this over and over again repeating the experiment several times under several conditions, mostly i get very fucked over but i'm getting very close, my astrology is aligned, i have the flexible mind and i'm aware of my own ego nature enough that it can be destroyed at will. icurus flew into the sun and his wings melted, he clearly wasn't thinking straight. you don't fly into the sun you become a sun. it's the solar plexus, yellow chakra, spinning around and radiating, i need to catch waves and do my yoga surfing like the pre meredith days.

No comments: