Sunday, December 12, 2010

there's a super shit load of downloads i seem to be getting about a certain woman, i hope i'm wrong but it's coming through pretty loud and clear, my intuition is pretty spot on. it's a double edged sword, brings the sweet bird of truth and the vultures of uncertainty, fucks with my usual harmony but what can ya do?
gotta trust the big picture, and who she brings me. look at all the women i fucked around with, all amazing individuals, no androids or zombies except maybe one or two who slipped past me with the aid of an alcoholic illusion, it's a terrible enchantment i'll not fall for that again. anyway, same girl different face, all exeptional, all in strange relationships with the numb drugs, all really looking for the death wish, edge play, 'ahh ha what ya do for kicks?'
i play their games, i'm an octopus, eight arms to my magick, eight different sides, eight colours, everyone gets an arm, no one has the ability to percive the same one when damaged and fucked up, but as they get me, all things fall into place, ask the high priestess, she sees me as a complete being, she gets me.
you gotta die with me else it don't work. you gotta trust me with your life lest you can't die and if you can't die then you can't really live ergo you're already dead. that's the edge baby. does that turn you on?
me i am here for you, i work for the goddess, that's the truth, not my truth, the truth.

No comments: