Saturday, October 30, 2010

when she turns up after midnight with some love drugs and a bag full of accessories i give up trying to read, my book has a magnetic attraction, bancock detectives and their dead prostitute girlfriends are discarded and my attention focuses in on my companion who demands nothing less.
anyway i feel like i'm going through the motions, she obviously is enthusiastic and enthralled and every time i think i'm finished i'm drawn into more, my breathing is irregular, my chest hurts and to be honest i'm feeling like i made the wrong choice, i should have made some xcuse and returned to my book alone, but here i am being indulged.
just when i feel spiritually depleted (that's a daoists joke) she starts to do something i never experienced. i'm not gonna go into the details, suffice to say it's good and i do a 180 turnaround. i start regulating my breathing, getting control of the situation, my focus spreads from below the waist to the the rest of my body. it's feels good but i'm working hard, my tantric breathing requires some kind of disipline and to be honest my commitment is wavering, but she's looking at me with those big eyes and her face looks all wrapped up in pleasure.
i'm uncertain how much time passes, but i wake up alone, she's slipped out. i find a note in lipstick drawn on my mirror, she's a foxy one. i brush my teeth and jump in the shower then i run through the house looking for my towel.
later i light up a smoke and open up my book again. back to the dead protitutes.

No comments: