Wednesday, October 06, 2010

i'm shattered, worn out from no sleep and strange night visitations, my night friends come in all shapes and sizes, some are quite demanding and require services i feel dutiful bound to administer, others just want to have a cheeky smoke and chat, some like to get me all political about some stupid thing they have fixated upon in the media. one likes me to...ah i won't go there, i'm to tired and time ticks away as my bath runs, my magick soap contains herbs and spices as they combine with the hot water they open an occult portal into the pixie realm, i slip myself in and close my eyes, and they faerie folk take me to the princess and man, let me tell i need my energy for her.
so right now i have to type fast and get it out, for you readers, you. yes love has come in at three four five fronts and counting, it feels good i appreciate it's variations but it's making me anxious, i don't want to chose, why the hell should i choose, i don't have to, no one can make me, and if they try i can't. i love in many ways, there's room for all. come on in.
i slip my body into the water, candles bounce a soft light, i play some nice music, ethereal stuff from melbourne, a band called liminal, whom i think i may work with in the future, or at least be involved in something with them, they are awesome. yes i hear their sound penetrate the kingdom, the strange ebb and flow, as my body becomes weightless and i hear soft music, the sound of mandolins as i dissolve.
what is left behind?

No comments: