Friday, October 15, 2010

well that crazy feeling passed, processed and put to rest thankfully after a great sleep, wow, i'm good, all back to normal, if such a thing exists for me, i often wonder i guess equilibrium is a state of mind, what happens around me i can't control, what i can control is my response and i guess under the circumstances i am getting better at these things.

my friend nico comes over and we share breakfast, she's a beautiful woman, really cool cat, and i feel like i've known her for years and years which is really lovely, i like her ease of sexuality, her intellect and her commitment to what's important to her. there are not many women who light my fire but she does, i can see her and i being friends for a long time. we wander into babylon and i give her a tour, we return to mission control and hang for a few hours, it's rare that i can be this comfortably honest with some one, offer my vulnerability and have it treated with respect, what a woman. yeah the goddess is strong within her, i see it with such clarity, it's written over her face.

later i settle down to listen to the wind, it blows through my house, papers go flying across the space, the candles all flicker and dance, the spirits of time enter, as i play with my tarot cards and reveal my self.

No comments: