Saturday, October 23, 2010

the last person that looked me in the eye and said they loved me was an authentic high priestess of a temple i stumbled across a few years ago, the temple was in it's early days, infancy, nothing like it is now, there were no hollywood celebrities ringing us up for the experience, my name was whispered in these circles and the high priestess was still a low priestess but i saw her ascending and called her to rise.
i don't fuck around with powerful goddesses, i am an avatar myself, so i know what the fucks going down even if they don't. some women take a little while to find themselves, it took the low priestess a few years but with the right direction, a little unconditioning, some guidance and belief, plus some little magick, she found her true will.
anyways she is extraordinaire, with or with out me. strangely the hp is the only woman i ever met who just got me straight away. didn't really even need to get to know me, just knew me straight away, knows me deeply and we share a wonderful understanding that lays deep and wide, she gets me.
do you know what that is like?
to be got!
it's better than being needed, loved, desired or owned, it's better than any other kind of relationship you can have, with anyone, becuase to be got means your totally understood and respected for who you are. that's uber cool in my book.

No comments: