Saturday, November 27, 2010

hello groovy cats.
it's true that i love the one i'm with, i fall in love fast and it's not relative to how i fall out of love either. i'm trying to modify that, take my time, slow love, simmer the stew, but i'm a free love kinda guy, as long as everything is some what equal and honest. i do all types of relationships, i've had them all, as long as i feel safe i'm happy.

nico, you make me feel safe. how strange, i guess i trust you because you had the decency to be honest with me from the word go. i find that so fucking refreshing and attractive, although you're quite the package, supermodel type, super woman, super mum super sexy as hell. mmm. i like you a lot.

yet here i am spending my time with miss cupcake whom i love but can't tell her because i am emotionally blocked with her. she's brilliant and beautiful and she's having a baby. i'm actually so happy about this, she looks pretty beautiful right now, wow, maybe we can just have a threesome, then it would make life simple for me again.

and then there's my true love who has sustained me and saved me. i love you so much. everyday you overwhelm me with your love, it's beautiful and i am so grateful and humbled by it. i cry when i am in your arms with absolute joy.

the only other time i ever cried tears of joy (apart from when jake was born and when the church played that 25th gig and they played constant in opal and steve started singing 'on a great big clipper ship,' in the middle and, 'if i had a hammer.' in that real angry voice of his, that was such a brilliant night. and tiare put me on the front seat. wow! come on that's just the best thing anyone ever did for me.

No comments: