Thursday, November 18, 2010

dreaded xmas is upon us, it's everywhere now, that day of festive cheer and consumerism, where forced happiness is inflicted upon the lonely, the broken, the beaten and me. i hate xmas, it's a horrible time of year unless you have kids or are surrounded by loving family. i usually go surfing or devote my day to a good cause but this year i feel like a lost cause myself so i think i'll hide away.
i get invites from people but i always feel so intrusive, the token orphan although i did get an invitation form a kid i may take up, she's the new woman n my life and i really think she's very cool. i'm gonna take her to the aquarium soon. i can't wait. maybe if that goes well i'll pop in for xmas dinner at her place. maybe i can sit next to her mum. that would be an xmas present that would make me happy.
anyway's i'm having a day of resting now, my eyes are sleepy because i was up late playing 'angry birds' on my iphone, a great game, and this morning at 6am i was doing a paper round with a client through one of the most amazing streets in sydney, burns road, waitara, where the trees meet and form a canopy, and the houses are all big and beautiful, it really looks great at dawn and dusk.
anyways i'm feeling sleepy zzzz

No comments: