Thursday, November 25, 2010

bizarre love pentangle, oh lover where arte thou?
here we go again, another strange journey into loves infinite manifestations, the open relationship is the strangest of all, it means i'm no longer special. ha!
just as well i am very special, otherwise probably would not be able to manage it. it's just as well i am fucking resilient and resistant to all things. i've done these avant-garde relationships, they all end in tears, usually mine but that's because you get hurt and then i feel responsible but ho hum, me with the infinite personas, the unbounded heart, i'm up for fucking anything you throw at me, i just beat it all with my love. come on baby, come on sister, shape me, make me, break me, you can never influence my velocity. i got the crazy horse spirit, i'm not shaped by flames and forged by fire, i'm water the bringer of life, i'm sexy and cool and smoke high grade bio-dynamicly grown weed, i worked out my damage, i healed myself, i un ravelled my own dna and then i hacked the cosmos, i unlocked the fucking universe and she spoke to me as she held me in her arms and she said, 'captain mission, i love you so much i'm gonna blow your tiny mind.'
and she did, i had ultimate sexual relationship and sister what ever kick you're on baby, it's a one way street but it's your street. and it may cross mine somewhere down the space time line and when it does we will play.
love just pours out from me and it still does. i'm ejaculating love and there's nothing you and your open relationships can do about that, go forth multiply, share your body, share your beautiful soul, why fucking not, it is beautiful after all.

and meanwhile i'm digging that canadian  and her brain. wow, she has the fucking best brain when it's working creatively, when it's clear and clean from all the bullshit toxins. i think i'm in love with that brain. i want to eat it.

3 comments:

Pipsqeek said...

I feel sad because I know this feeling. I know what it feels like to fall in love with multiple aspects of different people.

When you're attracted to more than one person, but not the person entirely. Just one or two aspects, the brains of one, the wit of the other, the good looks of another and the passion from her. It's so hard to focus on one you want or think you want. You want them all, but that's hard work. It always is.

Sometimes I feel that it's best if I stay alone. That way there are no influences, attractions, conflicts. But being alone is also tragic and strange.

Damn me for being a conflicted, confused, hypocritical human being.

captain mission said...

pip
yep so true, we need bumper stickers that say, 'make music not love.'
i wish girls didn't smell so good, and have those curvy bits, mmm curvy bits. then there wouldn't be a problem. it's gods fault, he hates us all.

Pipsqeek said...

Well, we're all born sinners according to one religious sect.

Buddha said that "if some men cannot see a women without devilish thoughts in their minds, is the woman to blame? Wickedness comes from the heart. If man is sure he has no Trishna then he is free to mix with women however he likes."

On the other hand, I completely understand what you mean.