Sunday, July 28, 2019

the edge of the cliff i wandered, the fool into the unknown
the person i was is now the one from which i've grown
the circle is completed, although not at the beginning,
as time itself tells us all, the revelation is revealing.
knowing me is endless, i think, therefore you are
you can never get to know me, unless close not far.
for your truth is clear and precise, it runs upon your time
whereas i flow according to, the 8 division sky.

i let it all go now, again and again, i surrender, that's what i have mastered in this life. my mistake was holding on, i really didn't want to let it go. it was such a deep soul truth, beyond time, it was so very deep i just couldn't let it go as though i would be returning something sacred that had been offered by the universe. you don't sacrifice a baby. that's how i felt.
a very rare thing for me to come across and it was beautiful. but you can't hold beauty no matter what form it takes. i've always understood it but she was the exception in my life. i guess there has to be exceptions on the path else it's just one long journey nowhere.

the morning is clear, crisp and cold. stillness speaks as i understand the light messages, they flow in from the space between photonic pulse, i feel the information enrich my spirit once more, i connect it up and open my heart again. it was brutally damaged but if feels okay now. the rest of my psyche needs a little work.

i often wonder about my brain injury, everyone said i had changed dramatically. moved from hard into soft. i wonder if this has actually made me weaker in love. i never considered it until now, because i'm consciously addressing my own psychology. a science i have really ignored when it came to myself. my neurologist said i would be different and personality change would be part of my healing, they said it's very common but then when i drank the vine i felt i was rebirthed anew. all things really began there. neural networks completed an evolution, an upgrade. i left all the psychology and physiology behind. now it returns, in the realm of physicality. 

light information begins to nurture a fragmentation, the essence of who, what i am is undiminished. the process is working out itself, i am the process. another core truth.

i return to the late doctor who once told me i was my own laboratory. he showed me a lot of lessons in magick although he never used that term. he was a funny guy, he invited me to join his institute and i accepted out of respect but then when he died i dropped out. i still have the book he suggested i read, 'the unconscious mind of the unborn child.'

i am in 8 division sky time again. 





  
   







No comments: