Friday, July 26, 2019

emergency manifestation occurs and rescues me with psychology, no chit chat or long winded talk, just the facts.
i'm eternally grateful and somewhat surprised at her effective reading of my situation and how she unlocks all the issues i have around love. it's incredible that an inner child could be the key to me. i didn't know this at all just felt my way along it's the strange path to love. it all makes sense now. i just didn't know intellectually, i operated on feel and energy and patterns were repeating themselves in this bizarre way that triggered me. such a brutal lesson, harsh and sad but i get it now. i guess it's a blessing but filled with a lot of sorrow for me. 
later i see ms mission and hear what she has to say, it's neither good nor bad, it's just more of what she always seems to say but this time i get some cheese and nice tea.
i don't know much anymore, weary and shell shocked i just carry on and begin the inner work. i guess these australian girls always batter their men into submission one way or another, i was lucky, i always escaped but in the end one of them nailed me to the cross, tore open my heart and ate it while i watched. ha! i'm glad it was her and i would never settle for anyone less. 


   

No comments: