Saturday, January 01, 2011

when i returned from interzone she started asking me lots of questions,
i didn't mind answering them but i felt kinda weird because i knew she was uncomfortable about the answers.
what was this like?
what did you do then?
why did you do this and not that?
i didn't mind being interrogated by sexy girls in uniform but i don't like it when people don't like my answers.
anyway she kept pushing me, and my answers became more obsure. i turned the whole energy around and started asking her questions, she didn't even see the subtle engineering at work, i just let it happen, soon i had her answering my questions, revealing her life to me, her lovers, her ex husband, the people around her, friends, the company, the system, she told me all her secrets. every single one. and then when i fucked her she told me how much she loved me.

No comments: