Monday, January 31, 2011

slipping on my smart suit, slipping on my banana skin shoes, wearing my palm tree shades, fake lizard skin boots, a moon powered ray gun concealed in my shoulder holster, i wear my fave church tee shirt, the one with the deadman, i zip along in my chameleon like space bubble, exerting my will on the vulnerable girls i meet along the way, feeding them up with some nova experience, can't be a saint in this city if ya wanna get bi, i eat some red berry's pop a few cherries, tango with a mango, catch a ferry with a blue berry, yeah but the papaya gets me higher. so we shake some action in some fruity club where the moves are retro combat pop and the dj wears a red lycra suit. glitter balls revolve, spinning photons in a swirl of lsd like proportions, yeah just need to get jazzed up.
my dealer sits with the queen of the dead and a sexy redhead, they are sharing exotica and wearing erotica, she introduces me to the redhead, 'this is fantasy.'
fantasy immediately attempts to glam me but i'm immune so that makes her try harder. she's pouting at me, as i catch glimpses of her tongue, i focus on my dealer who looks pretty hot in her pvc outfit. she's leads me over to a doorway, fantasy follows, i wander in and sit on a peach sofa.
ten minites later we are up close and intimate, sharing a large jazz joint and some bliss drinks.
the bliss kicks in fast and suddenly we are all immersed in a sensuality environment, it's part jungle and part beach, tropical. i feel somewhat easy, light headed, the girls are getting involved. bliss is a hard one to fight, i can basically dimly recall the environment is composite, formed from a collective as our minds merge.
fantasy seems top wash over me, like a wave, and my dealer, who often goes by the name roxy glides through me like a ghost. all things begin to merge, transmutation, our bodies are now one, our minds one, and the erotic charge that runs through us is one, bliss envelopes out, pulses and radiates, i can feel my ego dissolve away, i can feel.....
time
space
bliss
the landscape of erotica merges with esoterica, esoterotika.
we awake together, simultaneously. we are one now, the three of us. we can never really separate.
it's a good feeling, intimate. every corner of our minds bodies spirits are one.
the holy trinity.
i smoke a jazz and start smiling, it's roxy smiling but it's also me, then i feel fantasy smiling and grinning at us, we all smile. the possibilities are endless.

No comments: