Sunday, January 02, 2011

lets get something straight here, my dad loves his wife. (that's my mum). he loves her so much and they do everything together.
and the more they do the more they love one another. it's almost obscene. but that's how it works for them. it's audacious more than obscene. i like it, in fact it's something that has influenced me more than my dad's lectures on engineering and mechanics in our beloved atlantis. anyway although i never appreciated this quality in my parents relationship it sunk in. my family always did the friday candles and they said the words, 'let love in' but they already had it. between them. it took turns and twists but they did it and made it look easy, dad loves mum. i was born from love. that's a good thing man.
the terrible thing that happened in my past was the day i recall my mother getting so crazy dad had to move out. i held onto his leg for a long time, begging him not to. i howled like a baby. it was the most awful thing i recall ever in my life so far. i guess that's some separation anxiety, but it's a psychic thing to, i knew i was linked to my old man cos of all his atlantis stuff. it was there in me to. that was our spirit. mine and his. that was where we came from, he took the practical path and i took the magickians. it must have skipped a generation but anyways the whole point of this rambling and raving is somewhere in my imprint this lays as a prime directive. so i should thank my parents, i love you both and a writer is the worst kinda son. forgive me cos i know i tested you both, but look at me, i'm amazing. i write and work and have a good playful nature most of the time, i'm one hell of a man, women dig me, men don't know what the fuck to do with me, dogs and cats and most of the animal kingdom adore me so what the fuck? did i transgress a line somewhere back there?
i must have transgressed em all now.
anyways it don't matter, we got jakob ashton now and he's a fucking singularity.

No comments: