Wednesday, January 26, 2011

trapped in conflict, between a rock and roll and a hard place, it's loose loose, but what the hell, i'm not a sore looser, but i wasn't expecting this, disappointing others seems to come naturally, no matter how much i do it's never enough, in the end i'm gonna fail. in the end i'll be okay. in the end we all will. that's love.
well enough about that, what's new is it's inconcievably hot, days that shadows melt, personalities slide into their defualt, tempers fray, words that should never be spoken are, cars stuck in tar, trees droop, it's a great day for sex, it's a great day for cold drinks in air con luxury but me, i'm sweating and sliding all over mission control, it's like a greenhouse, my plants all love it, but me, i'm really in need of some thing different, something for me, some nurturing, some thing good, it's moments like this when i'm gasping for air drowning in the heat of sadness i miss my future.

No comments: