Saturday, January 01, 2011

01-01-11
the dance of karma has played out itself. everything full circle, new beginnings. last night i saw the source of the matrix, it was the high priestess, ayahuscia in human form, we laughed at the way we work, and then she put me back in the matrix. i could see the binary code, her 0's and 1's transformed from words to actual numbers and for a long time the matrix revealed itself until i realised she was telling me the auspicious date that is the new years day.
i was at home before midnight with pan, who does not like fireworks.
we huddled up and i tried to calm him as he trembled, it seemed appropriate that i should share this moment with my dog.this is how i have done it for years.
in the morning i check in with my zodiac.
i realise that the changes it speaks of over the last few years have actually occurred although in subtle ways. there's a lot to be said for this chart but i only read it in hindsight, often i am uncertain if this a good thing as my powers to discriminate between subjective and objective reality are occasionally thrown out of whack by my multi dimensional capabilities. everything can be everything for me, it's all just part of the maya, even the truth, the ultimate mindset and trap.
i'm free from the shit that used to drag me down, free from need and free from want. desire leads to unhappiness and misery. all i want is for my friends, the people i love to be happy. it's been a strange old life, i get it, it took me ten fucking years of hard hacking and cosmic rearranging, that's undoing, reformatting my neural networks and working on my chakra and auric fields. but it also took shamanic work, death and rebirth. where i am is the same place i always have been, i'm just aware i am there now. that's the point. i'm a believer and i have spent the last 12 months in devotional consciousness. it's time to move.

No comments: