Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Weird shit happens all the time. So does that mean it’s not so weird?
The truth is stranger than fiction. Does that mean fiction writers are liars?
Major surf in the choppy rip of Newport after a hard day at work. Had to work hard to escape the clutches of an evil jelly fish that almost sucked me into its bone crushing jaws.
I did buy a new diary today, not the usual Argo one as they got wiped out in the big wave, this one is a bit more official, and looks like a diary. I have to say i never really use them, all my appointments are kept in my head, all my shifts are kind of logged in my mind somewhere, and phone numbers are all in my phone, so i figure the diary is just something to take to staff meetings to doodle in.
Well Kerry Packer died today and the old scoundrel owes me money to. Typical. It's why I am not rich.
Now some one earlier asked me about matter transportation. While I cannot refute my genius, matter transmission is a different kettle of fish from time travel, yet in many ways it is the same thing, only possibly a fish of kettles. Now time travel is something that machines cannot do for us, its totally quantum based, it requires a certain yoga and discipline and undoing of oneself. MT is similar only requires that the sequence of linear time in not disrupted. Therefore a greater amount of dexterity and skill is necessary.
Often I have found myself in two places at once; often I have found myself transported to a place with no idea why. For example i often find myself in the kitchen at night staring at the fridge door, basking in it's soft light for no apparent reason. I can often find my self in relationships wondering 'How the fuck did I get here?'
However in these cases a certain amount of time has passed thus, excluding this experience from MT to time travel.
So how can we MT?
The answer is by a combination of Remote viewing, and astral travelling. We can call this remote travelling or astral viewing or we can be really smart and give it a new term completely. Or we can just call it Matter Transmission. The procedures are well documented. I suggest this is not the answer Aline was looking for, it’s not satisfactory because our preconceptions have limited us to only one form of matter transportation, whereas in reality there are several. I mean Aircraft transport matter all the time. I guess the laws of physics require that no two elements can exist in the same space, however once you transcend the limits of Newtonian Physics, i.e. surfing the quantum, everything becomes possible. The wave and the particle can occupy the same space at the same time, and with practice travel to where ever your consciousness requires it to be. Actually if your subconscious is programmed optimally then it will influence your conscious mind and events will transpire to transport your physical body to where you desire it to be. However there are certain Magickal principles required to enable success. eg. belief disipline and a meme free mind.

No comments: