Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Raving and Drooling. Actually not much raving tonight, I've drooled all over the keyboard and I'll probably get an electric shock any minite. My day started with a check arriving in the post, yeah a big one, so I have to pay off Petrina for my Art work and maybe get another two printed up, and with the change buy some food. The cuboards are bare and Pansy is giving me the Look, cos I 've basically got him eating leftovers. Considering I only eat salads, he's looking worried at the moment.
Yeah well the plan is good in theory, lets see if I can stick to it without the universe fucking me over like it normally does when the cheques come in.
Did not get a chance to get wet today at all, maybe thats why I feel so drained. Alternativly maybe Andy calling me at 1am drunk and in full confessional mode has something to do with it. I am not sure what occurred between him and Agent Stone but it was inevitable, the man has no honour, self disipline and control. These are the foundations of any spiritual practice. Without them we are doomed.

In my strange imagination i see MWP come over for a cup of tea and I play him a song on my guitar
Its a love song about a girl who is unobtainable.

You are like a jewel amongst theives
no regard for your beauty
they steal your moments covert your truth
and they have no sense of duty
to them you are merchants tools
for capital is their gain
if money and gold are worth anything
for you i would give it away

you are like stars in the night
filling my heart with wonder
casting your magick and enchantment
love is the spell that i am under
to me you are the golden dawn
filled with the promise of becoming
if science and reason determine reality
then my reality is treason unravelling

You are like proof of intelligent design
no accidental evolution
every molcule and atom, strange and charm
put together with such perfection
to me you are Blakes eternal tyger
standing in this elegant universe
and time cannot effect your presence
a poen unwritten in reverse

Then continuing the tradition of fantasy and daydreams MWP says, ' Yeah thats great, lets record it.'
Next thing I know girls wanna marry me, my pics all over the place and I'm helping the Church write a new album. Ahhh a few moments more, yeah Steves asking if he should sing harmonies, and suggests a new base line, which works. Okay reality, thanks I really needed that momentery lapse of reason.
Speaking about, old Mr. Masons book, gets a bit freaky when he sees Syd Barret in the Abbey Rd Studios after a 7 year absence and they have a conversation about Pork Chops.

No comments: