Monday, December 05, 2005

Slight technical difficulties with uploading todays pic, so its just some words strewn together this morning. These days I seem to require only 4-5 hours sleep, quality over quantity, deep lanquid dreams of obsucre landscapes and ambient melodies, girls with flowers in their hair, unicorns and dolphins, pan skipping through the flora and fauna, the smell of opium, all softcore eroticism and sensual, with a touch of David Hamilton soft focus. Very Femme. Mmmm shame i only need those few hours really.
Okay long chat with mum, shes so hardcore, i recall my youth writing letters to political prisoners, going on marches and demonstrations, greenham common, amnesty, greenpeace when i should have been pursuing nilistic adolecent angst like all the rest of my East London peers. Yeah that crazy lady made me read the newspapers and watch the news, filling my head with some sort of idealistic cynisism. Hope, only at the expense of your youth. Thank God for 1977, for Patti Smith, XTC, Iggy and Bowie. Anyways its always intresting chatting with me mum, hearing the family news, i sometimes forget i have a family, usually its just me and the dog with occassional visits from Jake, my sun. (Who would be pictured above were Uploads working 100%)
Unvailed my new project '5 Mins.'
It's looking good, but you know the problem is always selling my stuff, it's not every ones cup of coco leaves. Anyway, we will see next March. I wanna ask special K if he will preform at the opening, also if i can use his music as well as a backdrop. Maybe then I will give him a draft of the script and beg him to write the music with his team. I often fantasize about that.
Well the world's still spinning, the tides are in flow, the moons made of cheese and i just don't know....

face 2 face

I heard through a mutual aquaintance
well a stranger to me perhaps
he seemed to be respectable
when he offered me a drink for a chat
he spoke as if he knew you
well quite intimatly i suspect
everytime he whispered your name
he puased for breath to catch

and we spoke of your beauty
and all the things you had done
i laughed at some memories
that had surfaced from my oblivion
and then he grabbed me, penetrating my being
i saw the tears in his eye
there was something familiar
something i could not recognise

and his words were words, i vaugly recall
perhaps from a dream
and the situation seemed like deja vu
things were not what they seemed
and when i looked right into his face
the truth hit me like a boxewrs blow
it was a mirror of time between us
but it was a face i would come to know

face 2 face
facing the past and the future
face 2 face
facing the flow
all that time that passed
i can't escape times arrow

No comments: