Thursday, December 08, 2005

What does it all meme?
Two days of non stop surfing and i've almost grown gills, my communication has evolved to a few high pitch clicks and squeeks, which sounds remarkably similar to my communication after a bottle of absenthe, however i like the surfing clarity, it comes with a healthy althletic look, lungs and hearts optimised and an all round darkening of my already dark skin which is great when I go to places like 'Fairfield' becuase no one hassles me at all. Not that I go to Fairfield unless the Church are playing.
Well in the water i have been experimenting with my quantum theories, firstly its amazing how much time is spent, looking and reading the waves trying to find the best place to surf. My theory is the shortest route is always the best. Once in the water, catch a few little waves and enter the quantum state, partical and wave, in this head space, one should be able to manifest other waves. Using the principles of gnosis, one then accumulates pyschic energy to charge the 'thought' in this case a perfect wave, catch the waves as they come and build upon the energy whislt in the quantum state, then discharge it into the ocean, and wait for a return. The energy can be stored in the aura, discharged visualizationally.I will have to work on refining this but generally the idea is to manifest the wave you want. So far results are really excellent but its a difficult thing to quantify under scientific research conditions. However I am not a scientist so its not really my problem, i just want a good wave.
Usually the principle of manifestation things works becuase I have no attachment to outcomes. Plus following the principles of Magick, one can't really go wrong, unless one goes wrong. Anyways I zipped in to the city to meet Georgie one of the hetro girls from Jaq's party, we had a look at Glebe books, grabbed a coffee next door and then i suddenly became overwhelmed by the desire to eat a green papya salad. We wandered up and down looking in cafes resturants and asking bemused waiters and waitresses but to no avail. One nice place called, The something Monkey' actually said they would love to make me one but have no papya's. So using my quantum magick i manifested one up the rd at the greengrocers/ fruit shop and took it back for them to make me a beautiful Green Papya Salad. (the papya matched my shirt colours almost perfectly)
Well Georgie happens to be lovely, really nice lady and enjoyable company, she even saw the Church play at the Annandale once. Anyways, one day she may call and we can do some thing intresting again, else I totally freaked her out with my strange obsessions.

No comments: