Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back at Mission Control. Mmm, theres a hell of a lot of junk floating around, all the paper where does it come from, it's crap. I hate it, what happened to saving paper, another myth conception. The Phone won't stop ringing, it's people from canada, chinese girls, my friend from Perth, work folks, why do they all want me at the same time, there's just not enough to go around right now, I'm tired, my aura leaking purple. Call Prof. Leary, catch waves, it's good to see some one who uses their brain, hail the big surf, find myself out in the middle of vortex central where they come thick and fast and my body proppelled along like a meat rocket. Speed.
So after a day Training for my Cert 4 the crazy lecturers finally acknowledge my previous experince and it looks like I have 2 modules to go instead of the 12 everyone else has. Very happy about that, the less time i spend doing the paperwork the better. As usual the course is a dumbed down version of the information becuase the conceptual framework is possibly to threatening for people to understand. I really find it amazing that it has to be dumbed down further but there ya go, its a dumbed down age, everything is dumbed down for dummies. Soon they will dumb down the dumbed down version.
The nice thing about today was meeting Kevin, a fellow creative soul. We spoke briefly about some sort of collaberation, a jam, stuff, i did mention i was crap at playing the old guitar, reasonable at singing and a very good song writer so he knows what he's in for.
Saw 'Good Night Good Luck' very good, they nailed the whole concept of film, really excellent political history lesson reapeating itself endlessly. We are trapped in a loop of misuse of power, madness and extreme paranoia its time for a huge evolutionary leap or the intervention of aliens, angels or god.

No comments: