Monday, December 12, 2005

The Church @ Newt town, fucking words just don't cut it, awesome event in many ways. Down in the foyer I met the sri lankan dude Rohan and his wife who had flown out just to see the show, he gave the band sarongs and i took his picture with Marty. Nice guy, a Church freak, brought all his cds with him. Anyways Marty's lady, the beautiful Tiare saved me a seat at the very front row, right in the middle. Incredible, sat next to Dish and had Various Church people come say hi. And then they came onstage, and the rest is indescribable. Steves playing on Chromium was incredible.
Anyways I could go on about it all Blog so I better not.
Mmm, here we are, Monday night and I 'm exhuasted again, for a total recluse, the last month has been a non stop social events, with regular bouts of the wet stuff. Masses of Church activity, its been paradise, my energy levels are going through the roof, sleep, who needs it, i am an hyper galactic quantum surfer now and my feet don't touch the ground, started reading Nick Masons take on the Floyd, lots of nice recording information, its maling me wanna go out and get some early floyd.
Set the controls for the Art of the son.

No comments: