Tuesday, January 29, 2019

the ocean loves me, it bestows me many gifts in it's strange currents i swim, float and play, i kiss the divine every moment i am in there. i have my union, activated and radiating my vibration through creation. it's alive, it's sexy and it's now. come on baby what else is there? money won't feed it, new shoes won't feed it, that trip to acapulco won't feed it, i gave up feeding the void and now it's just nourishment feeding me. come on baby, get in the holy groove tube, desires defunct, duality kaput, details don't matter in the big picture, let it overwhelm you with awe, it's beauty and truth. suffer no more, hurt no more, everything ceased and starts again. one wave is never the same, an oceanic lesson is that conditions change, and we change, but conditions also stay true and we should to.  
the universe loves me, it bestows upon me many things in all wonderful diversity, i am everywhere, from dead space out near andromeda heights to the pleasure domes of anteries. galaxies sprawl my synapses, life reigns only to rejoice at the spectacular movement through space time, and there is a plan man, a perfect plan. i see it, i feel it in my old bones and heart and even my brain knows its true. 
my body dissolves,it's atoms and molecules are sub atomic now, i'm not even i, i'm...us.
dissolution is where i will meet you and then we can navigate the last stage. 
  

No comments: