Monday, January 21, 2019


she has asked to be my muse, she has asked to learn from me my art, my craft but it puts me in an awkward position, not that i am adept when it comes to contorting my way around reality, i can do it but it will require some brutal truths and honesty that she may find uncomfortable and transform friendship into some mutated aftermath or plunge deeper further into something very profound. 
from my position in space time it makes sense, but i am a single sun and around me orbit many planets, most are dead or unsustainable. the truth is i do not require planets, i need a moon. 
is she a moon?
i see vast potential but it's going to be so confronting for her, everything she thinks she knows about me will shift to another level, and i am unaware of her attitude towards an extreme individual like myself. for her it will be counter intuitive for me it is all intuitive. 
is it a risk to disclose such information, i fear it is but then i feel i can work through that in a constructive way. i'm confident in myself but she is a slightly unknown quantity to me.
but women are generally tricky, they speak in tongues. mean one thing act in the opposite, they are complex, ruled by many forces they have no comprehension off, loyalty shifts, commitment wavers, like butterflies they move from one flower to another but i am not a flower, i am a tree and a vine and within my own being lies infinity. 


No comments: