Wednesday, January 23, 2019

strange dream, a forest filled with old growth, high canopy and shadows, big old growth trunks everywhere. fortunately i speak to trees and the forest is my friend. yeah its a huge protective shield that stops penetration of dark energies, and i am a dark energy. i sit in the woods, under the trees, i whisper to them and they understand, they send messages to their host but protective fields are protective for a reason and take great a certain amount of conscious dexterity to navigate. permission is the key, however communication is a big part of that movement that turns the key. 
the trees agree. 
matters need to be taken into my hands, i'm the captain of this ship and the last thing i want is to end up shipwrecked so i must take certain steps to make sure i am responsible for outcomes and there are no traps, unexploded psychic bombs, imploding neurosis's and renegade phantoms.
i hate doing this sort of thing, it's not that it's confronting it's just that it's revelation and i like to keep things under radars. however i know what i must do.
it must be done.
however first i take my old skin suit for its morning surf , oh wow, big waves, waves so out of control it's going to require skill and coordination to work out how to catch them, i call these waves high frequency waves they come in fast and in close proximity to one another. i'm already in the surf before i think, neptune bids me welcome and is happy to see me, offers me insights and yogic fruition of a few loose ends. 
i can't say these waves can be surfed, they have to much wild energy, inconsistency and chaos breaking down, i dive under one only to be hit by another, it's good but it's not surfing. i'm in there for about 2 hours and realise it's just not going to improve. the ocean however is a violent lover today, i'm getting deep body pummelled and thrown about while enjoying it perversely. 
time throws me back to when i had dreadlocks, i don't know why, jake has fond memories of that time. i guess as i was his prime carer i imprinted upon him with dreads. i shaved them of when they became so popular, i hate being fashionable, it's why i stopped wearing suits. 
these thoughts propel me to another strange decision, it's so random i need to follow it. 
i must go to asia and have some clothes made for me. two suits made from linen, one white or cream coloured, the other black. how did that idea become so dominant, it found its way through my time travel into my mind as an instruction. it's significant enough for me to listen to. later in the afternoon my cousin calls with the idea to take me to thailand for a break. excellent, it's time to smoke a spliff and enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: