Friday, January 25, 2019

for a long time now i feel like my journey is at an end, imagine a train coming to a standstill and then strangely the landscape and universe move passed the window, they are on their journey while mine is ended or at least at a station. years ago i cast my last  spell and it may just have been answered. i'm about to discover if that is true. it could just be a wishful thought on my part, it could be the beginning or the beginning. it could be the end or start off a possibility or future that actually has a happy ending as well as a happy beginning, the facts are i can't be attached to the outcome only wait for it to arrive.
the station is a good place, i can stretch my legs, focus on my writing, be creative and transverse my inner landscapes. my philosophical enquires passive and true like the calm surface of an ocean, there is nothing stirring under the deep waters, no desires, no needs, no impulsions. around me, people pop with these things. 
over the years i have faced my demons, some i banished others i bound. they serve me well. 
i understand my power, therefore i don't use it.
i know my self and i am true to that, therefore i am at peace.
i know my responsibilities therefore i am a man.
i know my will therefore i have purpose.
i know my karma therefore i have balance.
i know my universe and therefore i have it's love.
all that is left is devotion.

No comments: