Sunday, March 13, 2011

the whole point of life it seems is to prepare for death and while doing that make the most of being alive. the air tastes sweeter today,despite all my issues with miss cupcake i miss her. she was supposed to be my friend but my standards are high and i can't have friends around me that quibble about their wealth with me, i'm not and never have been interested in money, if i were i would be cash flush. when i was wealthy it never really brought me happiness, not in the same way that friendship did. friendship lasted a lot longer. but in miss cupcakes world money rules and her fear of loosing it rules her. it's primitive to me, i never wanted your bananas miss cupcake, i just wanted you to have a baby safe and sound. my work is done.
scan the papers this morning and see the photographs, the headlines read 'apocalypse' and yeah, it looks like one although it is not really, it's just nature and the force reminding us who's the boss.

ronno the huntsman that lives behind my 'ziggy stardust and the spiders from mars' poster makes an appearance as instructed. he's keeping his side of the deal, letting me know where he is. he's a strange beast, large and long long legs. strange how he chose that poster to make his home.

No comments: