Saturday, March 26, 2011

death blow to my head, caffeine detox, thought police scan my head looking for the bar code. my defensive shields are worn thin, i'm engaged in a battle of pills, my fierce vision distorts, that heart of crystal sends out a pulse that disables all mental activity attempting to penetrate, my abductors are drooling hopelessly upon the carpet in their offices. i show little mercy, the thought police are no longer human, they are like zombies, dead to me.
looking for an exit, where there are none, i'm in a cube within cubes, the fucking process of escape baffles me because every time i think outside the cube i'm in another, therefore i abandon thinking. escape like this requires non thinking, mental activity slows down, i use breathing excursuses and the visualisation meditation technique the old man taught me, i loose myself in the process. i'm no longer entrapped but i am no longer me, i'm free but i have always been free, nothing has changed. i'm no longer in my body, i can travel by thought. the cube walls begins to dissolve.
i'm in a huge complex akin to a beehive, cubes everywhere, zombies working away, at their offices. i see them punching zeroes and ones into the terminals, they live in a binary duality. it's darkness attempts to swallow its light. it's light attempts to enlighten it's darkness. i see through their veils, all is the same, all is illusionary and facade.
the transcendence takes me out into singularity, i can do anything here, escape the cubes, escape the duality, escape myself, but there's no end to this and it would be pointless to try, for the act of trying would render me out of whack with the nature of the universe. it's not about trying, it's just about doing. doing this doing that, you do what you have to do, trying just makes doing harder.
the cubes are now disappearing, they unfold into nothing, the zombie army begin to disappear and soon they are vanished. i bring myself back into my body, i walk out from the ruins, never to return, never to look back upon that imprisonment. why look back when you can walk over flowers under blue skies and feel the sun upon your skin. why look back at a burning city, why turn your body into sodium chloride. why ignore the whispers of angels?

No comments: