Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my brother has returned to london and i am once more alone, family wise. it's true i never spent much time with him, we move in very different circles but it was reassuring to know he was nearby, i feel the void he created, he's a popular guy, well loved by people and has many connections here, whereas i have but a few.
i guess life's like that, it just changes and ultimately you realise your on your own. i'm on my own although i have very good friends, and the great dog pan. pan is a great teacher, he taught me unconditional love. he's a beautiful soul.
i couldn't have travelled down my journey without pan being in my life, the road i travelled along needed the lesson pan taught me generally people don't teach me anything much now, except disappointment. that's why i keep my circle tight and close. i have great friends. i should however expand my circle and bring in new ones, it's time to be a little inclusive.

No comments: