Monday, March 21, 2011



the days have passed me by, i was there and now i am here, time flowed around me and i never really caught up with it, i found myself abandoned and abandoning everything, i was lost but free, i was alone but well connected. love had pulled me down upon my knees, like a gravity. i was weeping from it's lessons, it had brought me humility and some sad memories. but it was indeed not the truth, just a point to cross, a station to a station. love is my mantra but there's much more than love, much more.
it's the last temptation of christ, it's the safest place to be, it's divine and i am blessed to have dwelt in that oasis on my travels. i seek it still but i don't search. one can only let go and follow the star that guides.one must loose everything to find truth. one must die a million times, one has choice not to, and some like me don't.



the weekend passed, it felt like it had been raining for forty days and nights, it was biblical, roads submerged, the oceans angry waves, the sky crying out, vision blurred i drove and drove across the town, to bondi where my friend lilly lives. i have not seen her in a while and she had been through a difficult time, i always like seeing lilly, she's truly switched on, she follows her own star, plus she had been hanging out with a few stars, primal scream, janes addiction and all those cool guys, yeah she's well connected. but today she wanted to hear my cd, so i called in and had tea in her bare apartment.
she decided to listen to the cd one song at a time, and with a chance of location between tracks, so we jumped in her jeep and off we went on a short road trip through the sleepy water logged pockets of bondi watching high risk surfer catch massive waves, watching lovers run for cover, watching the skies and the dead. yes the landscape and the music met some where. it was truly a wonderful afternoon.

No comments: