Thursday, June 24, 2010

i am awake at 3am freezing. i wrap up in my big berlin coat which is falling apart, i put on a wooly hat but it's no good, the cold has leaked into my bones and they ache and creak like an old skeleton in a damp grave. at dawn i receive a call from a queensland real estate broker, i yell something down the line, later i ring NETGEAR and demand a refund, they put me on hold for 30 mins after giving me the run around. when i finally get the person i have been asking for i've gone nuclear with a very short fuse.
they get the wrath of mission, and back away saying they will investigate my refund request. i tell them there's nothing to investigate just press the buttons and make it happen.
i spend the morning doing domestic stuff, in the afternoon azr calls and rescues me from my neurotic cleaning frenzy. we go shopping. i buy a new sofa, when i get home i wonder why, the old one looks okay, mmm oh well it's not that comfy that's for sure, i think the new ones are better. pansy can have the old ones.
i buy pan some dog food and azr buys a fetish device with a furry whip, it's actually quite pretty and reminds me of a girl i knew in annandale. we eat some weird fast food and cold apple drink made of ice, it makes us queasy and heavy, then we hang out in a tattoo parlour that feels wrong, azr gets a tattoo that says, 'captain mission is science fiction' i get one that reads, 'azr my fave star' then i go home for a nap.

No comments: