Wednesday, June 30, 2010

help! im having a strange life.
auntie amalia i love you, you have been a great friend these last months but you cannot expose those feet to me anymore, it's beginning to drive me mental, i'm already devient enough. it's infiltrating my brain in the most random ways, and now it's become very present, just like that guy in 'close encounters' who starts building a mountain in his kitchen, all obsessions end in the kitchen, even ones that start in the bedroom.
i never ever even think about feet, i barely acknowledge my own, but you have 'those feet' and this morning when i held one in my grip, in an instant, just like mr. spock's vulcan mind link, some weird memory activated itself, transported to another time, another planet, and it was hard to let it go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know with incredibly blog greatly that saved me. Thank you “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” - George Burns