Saturday, June 05, 2010

in torrential rain i am driving in the pod heading to a suburb to buy some supplies, the small village where amalia lives is submerged and a lone figure stands in the middle of the road attempting to cross, she is drenched by cars passing and the rain.
the world outside is waterlogged and reflects my moods. my friends are in rehab or in psych wards, my inspiration is low, my energy is low, my motivation is low. the horizon is blurred and distorted, there must be a way out.
i have dinner with evan and leanne, god i love both of you, what friends, absolutely brilliant, i feel so in debt to your generosity and hospitality, wow, you guys are brilliant and one day i hope i will be able to do something for you.
we watch the movie moon, directed by david bowies son, it's very good. i feel a bit like i'm on the moon, a watery one, everything submerged and desolate. my dreams are strange and elemental, there's a sadness within them, a loss.
the day is slow, it drags but it holds the promise of something as sun breaks through and blue skies pierce the darkness.
blue skies, baby's got blue skies.

No comments: