Saturday, July 08, 2006

I confess to having a few troubles at work, firstly there's a problem with a philipino lady who complained saying she feels threatened by me, secondly with the lady she complianed to who is my boss. when i was confronted about this i was told that the philopino lady felt intimidated by me and i should remember that english is her second language, to which i responded by saying, ' i am afraid i don't speak any philopino.'
later in the week the boss strated to make small comments to me, demeaning my work and challenging my capabilities, now i have no trouble being challenged at all, in fact i rejoice in it especially at work becuase i am so well trained and experienced. becuase i felt vunerable i kinda just wore her comments on the chin, only at the meeting i mentioned in an earlier post she started to attack me. now this is nothing new, i have always been attacked by various individuals in my career but this time it was witnessed. i spoke with the witness whom said he was so disturbed by it he had to talk to the boss (yeah the instigator) and she confessed feeling 'intimidated' by my experience and knowledge, but there is speculation that there is a sexual undercurrent, ie my boss is attracted to me.
sexual tension is an intresting energy, i think it's basically what makes the world go around, moreso than love, it's so potent sometimes, if it can be harnessed we can kiss goodbye to oil.
i once met a girl, in fact the only girl i have ever really loved, her name Marnee, when we met the room ignited in a blue/purple electrical storm. we both saw it and were drawn into it's beauty together, but it was a mutual expression that we harnessed. if sexual tension is not acknowledged it can be destructive, it can manifest in all sorts of weird shit, neurotic impulses, irrational behaviours and unresolved thoughts. i think humans need to get in touch with their sexual identities a lot more, it's all very well half the planet has some sort of spiritual identity but very few people explore their sexual one, to the point where we can all be comfortable with saying, 'oh there's a nice bit of sexual tension.'

No comments: