Wednesday, August 14, 2013

morning arrives at erratic times, determined by far to many variables, mostly my internal clock is set, and almost with procedural like inevitability my eyes focus on objective time,if i can i catch the extra few hours and if not then i haul myself through mornings routines.
teeth first, shower, dress, coffee.
then the beasts require my attention. 
the dog enjoys his morning session of frisbee, he watches while i feed the fish, and the water dragon may appear ready for his treat, after all winter fades and he's depleted, reptilian hungry drives him towards dependable me.
the dog gets his food and fresh water, then the birds which i confuse with my erratic and non linear routine, keep em guessing these kings of the skies, for the nature and my will are aligned.
duties done, my responsibilities met, dharma!
today i get to add additional household duties to the list, lucky me, solar powered, fully charged i leap into action, washing, cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, chopping wood and carrying water, if i see buddha i won't kill him, but i certainly will request he pick up some leaves and do some weeding, but buddha and i are on slightly different paths, and he's not on my road today so i finish up and write.

No comments: