Monday, August 26, 2013

these must be my haylcon days, i'm at peace with almost everything, after 6 months magickal retirement i'm feeling very cool. i don't really miss people so much as the conversation i had with those special people in my life, i don't feel the need to do anything remarkable, i'm not pushed or pulled in any direction and i'm about as free as one can be mentally. i'm uplinked with the cosmos baby. 
i'm not about to discount my mortgage, the debt i am in to some financial institution sucking on my blood but hey, that's just finance, at least i have my health. for a man of 50 i feel pretty healthy, physically i'm heading towards some sort of form, emotionally i'm in peak, outraged by everything human beings do politically but not to attached to it. in awe of good art, creativity, spiritual pursuits and a little chaos, my faculties are good, sharp and distinctive, i've found the voice. 
gardening has assisted me appreciate the land, planting tiger grass, landscaping, pulling out weeds, the animals that visit have all made me transition well, although there's a lot of work on the garden yet to be done, i see the connection and why this is important to embed in ones lifestyle.
in september spring arrives officially and i will venture outwards, engaging in the world of people again, catching up with old friends. rebirth i guess, in the meantime i have to read a few novels piling up, i've almost finished 'nexus' by ramez naam, but there's a big pile waiting for me. 
currently there's a blue sky, cold breeze, high contrast day waiting for me, the postman has delivered a package.

No comments: